Wednesday, November 10, 2010

IN THE BEGINNING

In the beginning was the word, and the word was God...or something like that..  Well this is the beginning...of me i guess. so welcome one and all, all or none to nelifa b. nemi's fashion blog where i tranform from a regular, broke and unknown college student to a well off and sucessful fashion designer moving out my parent's home and into my very own home (house).....most likely by myself....welcome to the ups and down, the ins and outs, the alpha and omega....and if i am the only one taking this journey, i welcome myself to the wonderful, harsh, and shallow world of fashion. WELCOME NELIFA B.NEMI

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you girl... I speak life into your life....I'm looking forward to eveything....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the spirit....do it because it's you!!

    ReplyDelete